Poops...lol...oops (fat fingers)
@Crispyp. I sent you something before I saw your instructions. How you got it. So I'm on your team, cool. And I get what you said. Again being computer illiterate, is there a list somewhere that I can put you on to help remind my little pea brain that we're are teamies?
Your needy team mate!!!
Good morning @A MyCOPDTeam Member, would you like to be on my team? See, that's all there is to it. Whenever someone with similar interests to yours write to each other, just ask them if they want to be on your team. The usual response is I'd be happy to be on your team. Anyone you talk to can be on your team--or not. I write to a lot of people who aren't on my team and it makes no difference what-so-ever if they are or aren't. I was serious about asking you to be on mine though. One important thing to remember though is to use the @ sign in front of the person's name you are writing to--it makes it more dependable getting to the proper place. So if you wrote back to me, you would write to @A MyCOPDTeam Member I hope you have a beautiful day.
I too still have the dictionary that I got from my grandmother when in Graduated--AND use it! Our city doesn't have phone books anymore--but I do! It was very fortunate that I saved the last one they made with a map of the city in it too. I'm sure there a lot of things we have in common once we sit down and realize what we do. Whenever I don't go to church I watch our sermon online also. It just isn't the same though for some reason; maybe it's the people that count? I don't have too much settled on my cell phone, but I also have a land line because I can't talk. Nope, can"t. I had throat cancer almost 11 years ago and since the location was where my voice box was, it is now a nothing. But I do have a machine I can type with on he telephone, no I have to have a land line with a speaker. You, who would have figured out that you and I would do the things we do? Guess I better gather my thoughts and get myself ready for my birthday party. today. I'll probably talk to you @A MyCOPDTeam Member
😱 well Chrisp, I think I forgot to mention that I'm kinda one of those people😯 My brother hounded m3 forever to use Google and all the other bells and whistles...I like the phone book especially the yellow pages and especially when I read I have a dictionary....but everything else is on my phone. I like it but sometimes it's scary. Ànyhoo I thought I better confess! Who would have thought I would be a Google head and you tube. I don't drive so I go to online church. I have to pay attention to the time or 3 hours later!!! Well Missy I thank you, I'm so glad we are team-sters. Have hava
🥱😌😔
@A MyCOPDTeam Member I have a sense of humor too and I knew you were laughing about the pencil and paper. Now-a-days how do we ever find anything out unless we have a computer? That's also me--simple and honest--mostly simple🤣