Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
May 8, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am wondering if there is a brand name or a way to find one that is similar on Amazon? It sounds like something I could really use πŸ˜ƒ

May 9, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Ladies I typed in Asthma treatments loads of things came up then I typed in emphysema treatments and loads of things came up ....but of course you will have to check them out yourselves being a different country loads for copd too oh I'm talking on Amazon here x

May 9, 2023 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member no it's a British thing but I will scout through Amazon might see something πŸ‘πŸ€žπŸ˜˜

May 9, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My pulmonologist gave me a hand held device called flutterer, you blow into it 10 times and the vibration breaks up the sputum. I use it each morning. I'm stage 4 copd and have chronic bronchitis and it helps immensely!

May 9, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Oh @A MyCOPDTeam Member right πŸ‘ yes I take 6 yellow tablets a day for that called carbiosetine ( think that's how its spelt ) not Mucinex I find they work great unless I'm having a flare up x

May 8, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Louisiana, MO

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Citrus Heights, CA