Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Boynton Beach, FL
May 13, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Ive used the gummies and oul they help me sleep better

May 20, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take CBD oil not gummies and it seems to help I been taking CBD oil for years.

May 20, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I gave them an honest try and found they didn't help at all.

May 20, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I've never tried either, I just do breo and Albatros, works for me

May 20, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wakefield, KS

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Calgary, AB

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In