Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
San Jose, CA

Hi everyone, it's been too long since I've been here. I missed it. I need a little help please. I've forgotten how to send someone a message.
I sure would appreciate it. Thanks and hope y'all are having a kick butt day!!!
Thanks again, Renee

May 26, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

All messages are public, @A MyCOPDTeam Member.

If you put the ‘ @ ‘ symbol in front of someone’s profile name, like I just did for yours, they get a notification that you sent them a message. I hope this answers your question.

Saturday, 27-MAY-23

May 27, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member
Thanks to you. I appreciate the help and it's good to see your still here. Well ciao for now, good juju to you too, Renee

June 2, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Texarkana, TX