Answer Summary
Members came together warmly around a question about a phone number unexpectedly appearing on the site, with most sharing that they weren't... Read more
Good Morning MerryMary How are you getting along this morning? I hope you find answers for that problem, I only give out my email when online there's just to many way your info can be scattered around and it ends up in the wrong hands. Have A Great Breathing Easy Day
Thanks @A MyCOPDTeam Member I will try that ๐
Hello @A MyCOPDTeam Member Iโm sorry I havenโt been very diligent about answering all the hugs ๐ค and likes like everyone else does. When I read a post of yours and I send you a hug ๐ค or I like it. Just know I am thinking about you. God bless you my dear friend ๐๐ค๐ฅฐ๐๐๐ผโโ๏ธ
not sure either
@A MyCOPDTeam Member. Havenโt talked to you in a long time. For a week I had to find my COPD emails. And I still havenโt found everyone. I canโt answer your question either. Just wanted to say hi. Hugs ๐ค
Wish I had an answer for you.if I want to personally contact one person from this site I would try to find them on Facebook..if I wasn't sure, I would simply send them a message on this site to send me a personal message on my Facebook.Does that make sense?