Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Every time I click on a question I don't get anywhere and it doesn't move or how to look at any answers on here . Just don't get it .maybe it's me but I have better luck with my copd then I do on here trying answer any questions on here so maybe it is time to move on and leave
To everyone on here by and hope to see you up there

April 20
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

A member struggling to navigate the site and considering leaving sparked a warm wave of support and practical help from the community. Several... Read more

A member struggling to navigate the site and considering leaving sparked a warm wave of support and practical help from the community. Several members shared tips like clicking the house icon to reach the All Activities page, tapping the white message box before typing, and using the '+' button near a name to connect with others, with one member also walking through how to take and share a screenshot on a phone. A recurring theme was the encouraging reminder that everyone felt lost at first, that the community is made up of real, caring people, and that the site becomes much easier once you get the hang of it.

A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yeah @A MyCOPDTeam Member, welcome. Now before I drink my coffee in the morning ,I'm not human. But afterwards I'm fine! Lol everybody on this site are totally amazing, and if you have a question or concern, or just need someone to listen to you, I'm in.

April 23
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Is this real. Can I get info. From real people

April 23
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Good morning @GordonMallry. Just want to take a minute to thank you for all the hugs and likes you have sent my way since you've joined the group. You are doing an excellent job of responding to posts and even starting posts of your own; we love it when people participate in what is going on here! Keep up the good work! Hugs, Chris

April 23
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Now waiting for a reply. Hopefully good news. Crossing fingers elbows toes ears and whatever else I can cross . Lol 😋☺️

April 21
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi chrisp . Thanks for answering my question but I don't see any blank space under a specific question . Just seen it under your reply that's all

April 20

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Detroit, MI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Colorado Springs, CO

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Navarre, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In