Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Leesburg, AL

Does anyone else get numbness in their fingers and toes, due to lack of oxygen. Or have neuropathy and numbness in their feet. I'm on oxygen and that still happens to me, but I'm also diabetic.

October 24, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

NAC & Beetroot juice.

October 25, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I get numbness if I stand in one spot for any length of time--like doing dishes or cooking (stirring a pot). I figured that was due to my peripheral artery disease though. We could all be right or we could all be wrong. Who knows? I'd still ask the doc about it though @A MyCOPDTeam Member

October 25, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member
Around 30 supplements or more and raw garlic, (evoo) extra virgin olive oil, raw unfiltered honey, bee pollen,spirulina smoothies, beet root juice, oregano oil, and too many to list. I'm stll here! But broke all the time. Feeling much better with the high dose GLYNAC now experimenting with as well.

October 27, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have problems with my feet and hands, I thought it was from Parkinson's, an dit could be but it also could be from COPD???

October 26, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Check with your doc to be sure of cause and to see if there's a treatment that will help. Neuropathy is a complication of diabetes and includes numbness, feet feeling really hot and feeling like you have needles in your feet.

October 25, 2023 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Melbourne, AU