Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Melbourne, AU

Does everyone else have poor circulation due to low oxygen? Some days my fingers and toes are so white and cold that if I smashed them with a hammer they would shatter. More often than I'd like.

May 27, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I smoked for 40 years or more and tried several times to quit smoking. I finally set a date on Easter, Prayed for God's help and used nicotine patches. I have been quit for over 7 years, Thank God!. I am on oxygen 24-7 and sure wish I had quit sooner. May God Bless

June 7, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Could also be your heart, and that is the first thing I'd check,,

May 31, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Have very bad circulation in legs & feet ,take Bactrim for skin irritations in feet & legs ,still see doctors regularly for these issues ,but they are not better .....not much can be done because of copd etc ,just have to live with a lot of the problems ... Hard to love me sometimes....

June 1, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

donot wish to put bad news ,,but get your but to get checked out asp ,read my story ,/and till i keeped going to the docters for 9 years about cramps .hands cold legs to i never thourt of my .short of breth as my job was working in cold water ,i wish you just go,stop looking on internet ,/i know it helps on some things.please go to your doctor ,x

June 1, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I may be requiring blood thinners. I'll be asking my go about it and my lung specialist. Thanks everyone. I hope that's all it is as I'd hate it to be heart related

May 27, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Collierville, TN