Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
December 7, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

good answers. hugs to all Frank

December 9, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks to all for replying. So it's as I thought. Just a thought: I'm not as conscious of the cold when I'm up and walking around -- which probably means my circulation is working. So far no blue nails!

December 8, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

When my feet get cold, my whole body gets cold!

It may mean poor circulation. Your toe nails will turn blue if you're not getting enough oxygen. Then next your finger nails.

December 8, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member It's a matter of "poor" circulation. By example: when I smoke, my hands and feet are cold ; when I quit smoking, hands and feet are becoming warm (and happy). Also, as we age, circulation is also ageing. Hugs

December 8, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Very good question,The same thing happens to me on occasion., Frank

December 8, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Melbourne, AU

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Salem, OH