…Do you ever have the feeling of being so SO sick when you wake up every morning and it lasts for at least an hour? Not panic or anxiety. No specific symptoms that I can explain. Just physically miserable the minute I raise my head. And nothing I’ve tried helps.
Glad you found an answer!😊
I have spent much of my adult life fighting sickly feelings. I just tell those feelings to leave and I go do something else. Within 5 minutes those sickly feelings leave. Then I get on with my day.
This method always works for me. 😊
….and then it goes away. I’m beginning to wonder if I’m nothing but a walking side effect. I checked drug interactions and found some “Moderates” 😱 Then I remembered that the internet isn’t my doctor.
Mostly when I wake up with the "misery" feeling... it is combined physical and mental situation... Each leads into each other.
May you be as well as possible for most all the rest of the days!
I have my ANSWER.
Drug interaction. Completely fixed.
Thanks for your input.
KLH