Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Mantua, OH
January 8, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It's generally not encouraged because of the chance of a spark, but I've never had a heating pad cause a spark ever. I use then with and without 02.

January 8, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I wonder why you couldn't use a heating pad with the oxygen?

January 8, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

No, I never use a heating pad with oxygen. I put a heating pad on my back during the day sometimes but I’m only on oxygen at night and I do not use a heating pad.

January 8, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks Jean. My arthritis is killing me!! Either way I’m dead!!

January 8, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

They say you shouldn’t because it could spark since it’s electric but don’t think that’s a high probability. I was asking if anyone was brave enough!!

January 8, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Summerville, SC

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭