Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
January 30, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Most 02 concentrators have a place where water can be made available to add humidity to the 02. If you can't figure out your concentrator, call your DME and ask for them to deliver and install the proper equipment for you.

January 31, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Ronald2 how is that Breztri working for you? If yo are renting the concentrator the company will bring you out a container thats hooks up to the concentrator. Your hose will hook up to the container instead of the machine, I have one also. Make sure you just put distilled water in it.

January 31, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Do you have a humidifier? When my late aunt was on oxygen, she had the same problem until my sister equipped her with a humidifier because oxygen was doing the same thing to her.

January 31, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Do the have you on a rescue inhaler. I was wheezing today and use it.

January 31, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Today was 1st day using it with a holding chamber, could tell a difference! I think I was inhaling too fast n hard, can't now or I get a whistle!!

January 31, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Somerville, TN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Olmsted, OH

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Manteca, CA