Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Manteca, CA

Hi it's me again and I need to find cannulas that have heavy tubing attached because the thinner tubing can get crushed on my portable 02 concentrator. I used to get some from Medline but I can't remember what they were. I don't mind if the cannula tubing isn't soft, I need heavy tubing where it leaves the cannula so it doesn't get bent over and stop the flow of 02.

February 2, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I get mine from Amazon as well. Just do a search and I’m sure you’ll find just what you need 💙

February 2, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member ,
I looked up on Amazon for your adult crush resistant cannula tubing . I got these that say crush resistant on the Res one store . They sell 5 pack for $8.88 . Here's a photo of them for you . I hope this helps you .

February 3, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I just Google cannulas. Mostly buy from Walmart. But Google will show most suppliers and cannulas.

February 2, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was having the same problem...I got another coupler..so there are 2 ends on there. Not sure what they call them...swivel connector I think...one end goes in to the concentrator and the other into your cannula instead of your cannula going directly into the concentrator. You can get them on Amazon.

February 5, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks for all your replies I will see if I can find some or another that is crush resistant.

February 4, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Calhoun Falls, SC

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ludington, MI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
St. Paul, MN