Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Genoa, NY

I have COPD

February 17, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have used it in the past now I use TRELLEGY ELLIPTA I find it works better for me but every one is different breath well.

February 17, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

In order to find out whether Breo works for you, you're going to have to try it yourself. You want to know whether it works for you, not how it works for other people. Like most of our meds, it may work very well for some and not at all for others. To know how it works for YOU, YOU have to try it.

February 17, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I used Breo for 6 or 7 years, happily!!Got a new doctor and a new inhaler..now Im on trelegy..dont know if its connected but all my years on breo were flare up free, first year on trelegy and Ive had a flareup..like I said dont if its related, it could of just been my flare up time!💜

March 12, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Don't think I've had Trelegy. Seems like about everything else.I have a bag full of stuff I can't use. I use Breztri now and it works well for me.

March 10, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Unfortunately I haven't heard of I also use terelegy

February 17, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Glasgow, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ponca City, OK