Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Oakville, ON
May 11, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have lived with for 16 years now, exercises and drinking water truly helps

May 11, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

No I've had severe COPD for at least 10 years or more but at first I thought it was a death sentence and had plenty of anxiety over it but in time you realize there are things in your control to help you stay as healthy as you can,like exercise,very important,diet which I struggled with and plenty of water every day along with breathing exercises, also not smoking is first on the list and I certainly wanted to live , anyway I hope this information helps you relax and breathe Eazy, I am grateful! :)

May 11, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

So good to hear that ladies !

May 16, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Gilbert, SC