Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I suspect my respiratory equipment… what maintenance regimen do you recommend to follow, that I can find online, that has worked for you?
Thanks!
Every day is a gift!
😁

May 18, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Oral thrush common after taking antibiotics, the doctor gives me Diflucan for the thrush.

May 21, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I’ve had a few different bugs at different times, that they treated with different antibiotics in the past. I can’t remember the name of the bugs. My pulmonologist ordered them and they worked really well. They always happened when I had been sick with something like pneumonia or bad illness , Sorry I don’t know about online.

May 18, 2024 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Not sure I understand but lots of people waiting to answer your concerns! , :)

May 18, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wellingborough, UK