Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Lancashire uk
May 22, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Dear DonnaDietz, only your pulmonologist is qualified to answer and guide you with the choice of copd inhalers. ps. I'm on Tri-therapy inhaler = Trelegy (which include steroids) It does not help a lot but no other choice when suffering of severe COPD/emphysema. No smoking and Pulmonary rehab do help. 😘

May 22, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have severe copd inhalers don't seem to help I have tried many us this one helping you breathe any better does it have steroid in it, I take anora no steroids seems to help a little

May 22, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hello Hazejames, no I do not but I heard that Roflumilast is only dedicated to severe COPD who have frequent flare-ups/exacerbations. ps. This medicine must be taken only if prescribed by your pulmonolgist (!) 😘

May 22, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Bangle thankyou, I'm going to ask my consultant if I can try it. Just started on trixeo (3in1 inhaler)

May 24, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes, my husband and I both take (Daliresp) Roflumilast and use the Trilogy inhaler. We have for several years now. I believe that this combination has really helped us to get better. I believe it has kept us from having exacerbations. Our pulmonologist prescribed it and now that there is a generic (Roflumilast).....it is much more affordable.

May 24, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Clarkston, WA