Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
September 18, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Roflumilast or Daliresp is a clinically proven treatment that can reduce the number of exacerbations in people with a big chronic bronchitis aspect to their COPD. Many of the digestive tract side effects can be avoided if you start with the 250 mg dose and then go up to the 500 mg dose after a month or two. If you're one of the people who have no side effects or who can work your way through them, it's extremely effective.

September 18, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Been taking it three years little side effects to start. Everything's fine now.

December 5, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take rolfumilast and I’m sure it helps ,l used to get infections
And every 4 weeks was in hospital for 3 to 4. Days
Since taking rolfumilast lm so much better x

September 29, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Have been for five years. Is it doing anything? Maybe preventing an exaserbation.

November 16, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was on Daxas 500 for a while but kept losing weight, 30 pounds in 3 months and on a 5'10" from at 165lbs I could not afford to lose weight. As soon as I stopped taking the Daxas the weight loss stopped. Apparently the Daxas burns calories in the way it works, too bad as I was feeling better using it, it kept the mucus moving.

November 1, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Louisville, KY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
England, AR

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lancashire uk