After singing two hymns, does that happen to anyone else?
I get like that from just talking and over the phone people always call me sir!
Nebulizing Budesonide did that to me. Otherwise, I get it from all the phlegm.
Yes I talked and laughed about old times with my best friend from 1967 and actually my daughter married her son ,they knew each other since 6 weeks old , anyway it took me 2bdays to recover, won't do that again lol but it was worth it ! Much love to all!
i get hoarse at times
Hi All,
Any changes in your breathing or inhaler voice problem talk to you Doctor.Copd Sign and symptoms changes all the time.
Quite walk with nose breathing and getting a good night sleep with mouth taped ,so that your not mouth breathing will slowly make life much better.The answer is getting a good sleep,if being a sleep and still tired that means you mouth breathing during the night.Careful do your research how to tape your mouth.Not easy but not difficult either.
Fight on my friends,life goes on but don’t get tired,pace yourself.
Kish Tura