Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Minneapolis, MN
July 11, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been using Ohtuvayre for 14 days. It is used in a nebulizer and is used once in the a.m. and again one time in the evening. Medicare sends the medication and a nebulizer if you don't have one, and in my case there is no charge. I suppose there would be a charge if you aren't on Medicare.

October 25, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I believe it requires a nebulizer, used 4 times a day.

July 13, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Seems to be available 3rd Q 2024. Here for more information https://ohtuvayre.com/
๐Ÿ˜˜

OHTUVAYRE (ensifentrine) Nebulizer Inhalation Solution | Now Approved
OHTUVAYRE (ensifentrine) Nebulizer Inhalation Solution | Now Approved
July 12, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

what do you think? Does it help?

February 25, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I think I will wait to hear from anyone who uses this treatment . A quick reading of the literature seems to indicate that a lot of equipment is involved .

July 12, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Bridgton, ME

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
LA CA 90043