Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

anyone with ideas of how to stop or improve the brusing?

July 22, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'm sorry I don't have any experience with that but I have experience in the power of prayer and I have been keeping all of us in my prayers and my heart in the hope of the cure being found in time for us to get better and heal. Bless you al

July 24, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I also bruise easily which hsd been attributed to taking lots of extra strength Tylenol for arthritis as well as one of my inhalers, Alvesco which has a small amount of steroid as part of it. I have found the bruise cream Arnicare to be very helpful in healing the discoloration of bruises quickly.

July 23, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I do believe in the power of prayer. Also in changing my focus from the illness to the healing power of Jesus - and His stripes by which we were healed. With my life on the line I got nothing to lose - He is either for real or He aint

July 25, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

If a stupid mosquito or silly spider bite me at night, my skin is bruised like hell!
If on the foreharms, I must cover them cause people might think I had a bad trip in the deep jungle or worst that I "scarified" myself 😂

July 22, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I don't have any problems with tears but I have had a nasty bruise or two after bumping my leg on a table in the living room (I should not walk around the house in the dark like a fool) I put coco butter on them and let them heal. I'm fine now and I don't walk around in the dark anymore. 😆

August 6, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Menifee, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wallins Creek, KY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fayetteville, GA