Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Oklahoma City, AL

I have copd emphysema and high bp and acid reflux and I already take reflux meds dr just upped the reflux med to 40 mg 2x a day please somebody help

July 24, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Dana I take Mucinex MD
That breaks the mucus down.
It has helped Me. Hopefully it will You also.

July 25, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have acid reflux and never had that as a side affect

July 24, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Get a second opinion on what could be going on with you @A MyCOPDTeam Member. I have known a lot of people with reflux but none have ever mentioned frothy mucus. Are you going to an ear, nose and throat specialist or is it your family doctor that is prescribing your medication? I hope today is a better day my friend. Hugs, Chris
July 24, 2024

July 24, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Danna if it’s a white froth it won’t be a problem
Take care
Eric xx

July 24, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take Mucinex EXPECTORANT. Works great.

July 27, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ormond Beach, FL