Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I have been on oxygen for about 3 years and my level is 2 for sleeping and walking, I was using the Inogen one for awhile but now I can't use pulse. The cylinders are to heavy I have the self fill that only last about 45 minutes. Any help with be appreciated. Thanks

September 5, 2024
 · 
Reactions
Video: Breathing and Walking With COPD Read Article...
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Unfortunately, there isn't a good altrenative for you. I think the self fill is probably the best there is unless you can learn to carry more weight.

September 7, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member
I’m sorry u don’t like the Ingeon. I only use mine when I go out which isn’t that often but have motor scooter w a basket on front to hold my machine. The pulse doesn’t bother me but I have a big home concentrator

May 10
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I hear ya.

May 9
A MyCOPDTeam Member

i would like to see recent questions.

May 9
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Are any of these in the year "2026"?

May 9

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
St Joseph, MO