Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Washington, NC
January 1, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes, I agree with Philpalm the swivel connectors are invaluable, regardless there is still some twisting so I have a couple of hooks hung in strategic places so that it's not twisting under my feet. When I'm working in the kitchen and going back and forth I hook it over a chair so that I only have the 7 ft or so that I need.
I have a second tubing that is 25 ft that goes straight from the bathroom where I keep my condenser to my bedroom connected to my CPAP machine.
Paula I hope that helps a little πŸ€™
Happy New Year and welcome to the group.

January 2, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Search on Amazon for oxygen tube swivel connectors. πŸ˜ŠπŸ€

January 1, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Happy New Year to both of you. It helps to know others are helping each other!
Paula Mangano

January 4, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Napa, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Auburn, CA