Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
January 12, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Happy Birthday month, @A MyCOPDTeam Member !

Not a doc, but my understanding is that the freezing and night sweats events that I experience are COPD related. The body can lose its ability to regulate internal temperatures as it strips reserves from our extremities to keep our heart and brain functioning optimally.

So, I routinely go to bed freezing cold, and by the middle of the night I’m sweating to death. I am 64 (so if you’re under that age, menopause may be a factor, too), and have health issues which also involve my endocrinologist and my pulmonologist. If you haven’t talked to your doctor(s), please make sure to raise the issue with the docs who know you best.

Monday night, 13-JAN-25

January 13, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member I unfortunately can't answer this question (I have COPD but no night sweats). Have you asked your GP? Night sweats have multiple causes. Hugs 🧸

January 12, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanx Marsha.

January 21, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take mine at six in the morning ,seems to work

January 21, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Predisaione causes my night sweats ,so I take mine 6

January 21, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Richmond, TX

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
CHESHIRE United Kingdom