Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
December 31, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

This can be part of COPD, and pretty normal. Check with your doc to be sure there's nothing else going on.

December 31, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Had another one last night but at least I now know that it can be because of the COPD and will give it abit more time before I see my GP. I had my menopause over 30 years ago so I know its not that.

January 5, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have them off and on all the time. And I'm way over the change of life thing.

January 4, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks for that. x

January 1, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I get them too sometimes. I call them night sweats. I wake up in the middle of the night and my bedding is wet. My Dr wants to know about them if I do it for more than one night.
We have learned over time, that is my body fighting and infection early. So he starts me on my emergency pack to get an early jump on it before it affects my breathing too much. So I would let your Dr know. It is something to watch.

January 1, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Banning, CA