Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

VACCINE"💉…….and the list of some side effects of the Pfizer-Biontech Covid-19 Vaccine.
Blood thrombosis.
Acute kidney injury,
Acute flaccid myelitis,
Positive antisperm antibodies,
Brainstem embolism,
Brainstem thrombosis, Cardiac arrest (hundreds of cases),
Heart failure,
Cardiac ventricular thrombosis,
Cardiogenic shock,
Central nervous system vasculitis,
Neonatal death,
Deep vein thrombosis,
Brainstem encephalitis,
Hemorrhagic encephalitis, ETC...

February 17, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member, I know most people don't share my life story, but I had to be vaccinated to see my daughter when it became available during the pandemic. I was first in line. Also had to get tested before each visit. Not seeing her for a whole year almost killed me with the pain in my heart. Gotta choose your poison sometimes. I never got COVID although I made a point of staying away from people in the public. Still do.

February 17, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I think the big fuss about vaccines is Autism, which was scaring parents from getting their kids vaccinated for fear they'd come down with it. I still wonder and my child has Autism. But I just found out that they recently found a cure . It has to be given when the child is younger, though, so that leaves out my daughter. But I know that COVID Isn't the first killer epidemic that's been treated with vaccines. There's Polio, Smallpox, Influenza, Measles, Pertussis ,etc. I feel better knowing that research continues to control future outbreaks.

February 20, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I didn’t get any side effects from Pfizer either. I had 7 Pfizer shots too. I’ve had many shots and have taken many different drugs in my lifetime. I don’t know what the fuss is about.
Eat 3 meals a day, drink plenty of fluids, get a doctor’s checkup once a year, keep learning and keep working your body.
You should live a long and full life! And breathe easy folks.

February 17, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I’ve had every shot and booster. No problems . Although I do know a few older people who developed A-fib after the shot.

February 17, 2025 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Life is inherently dangerous and things happen and any decisions you make has the possibility of something bad happening including doing nothing. So pick your poison!

February 17, 2025 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roseburg, OR

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Jonesborough, TN