Hi Frank hot water steam from a hot shower or steam from tea kettle.Like the old pioneer days hang your head over a bowl of steam with a towel. Might look funny but I think it helps... it helps me.🤣
@A MyCOPDTeam Member one answer to that is WATER. Another answer is pure pineapple juice and yet another answer is MusinexDM. Hope one of the above helps. Hugs, Chris February 23, 2025
I agree with all of the above but an important and very effective addition. My pulmonologist gave me a script for a nebulizing machine and a script for the solution to use with it. I nebulize twice a day ( up to 4 times per day is ok if you need to) I really made all the difference. Feel free to ask me any questions. Sandy
I use Geri care mucus relief. 600 mg which is 1 1/2 pills. It’s generic for mucinex. I get it on Amazon. I use it before breathing treatment twice a day. It really helps!
I read sleeping a bit elevated cuts down on the amount