Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Troy, OH
April 17, 2025
 · 
Reactions
Video: The Best Way To Take Respiratory Medications and Treatments Read Article...
A MyCOPDTeam Member

From your doctor. Mine just gave me one when I was having problems clearing my phlegm out. I would call or message your pulmonologist office and ask for one. I'm sure they can order one out for you.

I have also heard there are some sold on Amazon.

April 18, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Stockton, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ormond Beach, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In