Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
United Kingdom Wales
April 27, 2025
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Deb8, what is your question regarding snoring?

April 28, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you Kathie this is really helpful. Sorry to reply so late. You are a darling ❤️

July 1, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member, Hi Deb, according to my pulmonologist, it is very common for copd patients to have sleep apnea. I was sent to a sleep lab and was diagnosed with mild sleep apnea and the doc insisted that I use a cpap. Sleep apnea can cause some pretty serious medical issues. By-the-way, I was a terrible snorer. I sleep well, and feel so much better when I wake up than before. I hope that answers your question.

April 30, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Silly question but can COPD be an attribute of sleep aponeia or vs vs?

April 30, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Halkirk (Highland), United Kingdom

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Trussville, AL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Corfu, NY