Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Halkirk (Highland), United Kingdom

I've gone from hardly ever snoring to being very loud and really struggling to breathe when asleep. Is this COPD related can anyone tell me please

April 22, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Don't know.....was widowed in 2017....so nobody in my bed to complain!!!!!

April 22, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks for that Fern, sorry I've not responded before now, but I'm working full time and don't have a lot of spare time with one thing and another. I always find your answers very interesting and you have so much knowledge about this horrible disease we are all suffering with.
I was reading your own story and amazed at what you have been through. You have so much guts and determination, admire you for that.
Apologies again for late or even not having replied, but I am interested in what goes on and how much this is affecting people's lives.. ..
Take care and stay strong.. .. Jim

April 28, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you for your input Fern, much appreciated, thanks for sticking up for me. Yes I do feel I have contracted COPD although albeit my own fault through years of smoking but I've been off them for around 5 years now. However, after I stopped and in moments of weakness I started using a vape. I know it's not doing me any good but I do feel a lot better. Just need to wean myself off the vape now .. ..

April 23, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Mo, thanks for your interest. No I've not checked for that . Maybe I should

April 25, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Have yourself checked for sleep apnea if you wake in the night totally out of breath and your heart is racing.

April 25, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Maysville, GA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Viwnna,Missouri