Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
May 25, 2025
 · 
Be the first to react
8 Signs Your COPD May Be Worsening Read Article...
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I get right to the hospital as soon as I feel it coming on. Luckily it’s only3 minutes away.
They get oxygen going and get me on an IV asap.
And by next morning I am back to some kind of normal

Prednisone and doxycycline for a couple days and I am good to go.

June 1, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

8 is a lot . I have about 3 or 4 year and they are tough. God bless you

May 30, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Glad to hear that you're doing better

June 3, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I had 8 last year alone.
And 2 so far this year.

May 26, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
111 Parkview court #5, Pekin Il

A MyCOPDTeam Subscriber asked a question 💭