Good morning all, you know oxygen levels vary we all know this, at rest state it can be anywhere between 98 -90 , in some cases 100 depends upon the individual, exerting energy now this is where it can get interesting, the numbers drop and we start to breathe hard and heavy, if you're at stage 4 like me at times 90-100 at rest then the numbers tend to decline, my lowest has been 80, thank god for the oximeter☺️☺️Have a wonderful day, breathe easy
Mine is usually 94 -96. Lowest has been 91.
Mine is usually around 93-94. I think the lowest I have seen was 86. Which I think is pretty good. I was diagnosed in 2019 with chronic bronchitis/ emphysema and haven’t gotten significantly worse.
Since I started getting regular flu shots, pneumonia shots and covid shots I have not had horrible cold or flu like I used to get repeatedly every year. Was only down with a bad cold thing once this last winter.
I am also surprised by not many answers
I stay around 87-91
OH my gosh people. Really? You don't know!!!
I thought by now he would have more answers to the question. I seen it yesterday but was waiting to see how many would reply. Look it is not that hard to know the average. In fact we all should know what is known what your Base Oxygen level is.
It is the number you see the most when checking your O2 levels with your oximeter through the day. No mater if you're sitting still or after you get out of breath. It is the average of the day, so if you wrote them down every time you check it the average will show. Mine will swing between 72-100% But do PLB to bring it up above 85% within a minuet or two.
My base O2 level is 93%