Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
June 18, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Oh @A MyCOPDTeam Member, I was going to let others reply first. I Know there are a bunch of us on here that use it.
To simply answer your question Sue, yes it really works. Especially if you have bronchitis. If you have a lot of mucus production just a cup or two of tea day will lessen mucus production by half. The also sell it in tincture or capsule form.
I find it works as well as Mucinex and is a whole lot cheeper.

Sue, when you get comfortable here, fill out your story a little bit so we can get to know you and your condition a little better. [By clicking on our picture you can see our stories.]

June 21, 2025 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member. Yes, I use the Mullein tincture about 2 times a day. It really does help me a lot. I simply drop the liquid under my tongue . The one use has a pleasant taste. I used to use Mucinex, but this seems to be more effective for me and its cheaper. I don't have bronchitis as @A MyCOPDTeam Member, but I can tell if I forgot to use it. Mucus can even prohibit inhaled COPD medications from completely entering my lungs.

June 21, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Welcome @A MyCOPDTeam Member I think @A MyCOPDTeam Member uses this and has had good results maybe he'll jump in with some advice for you.

June 20, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member it wasn't an order...lol

June 21, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Krugersdorp, ZA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Calhoun Falls, SC