Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
June 20, 2025
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

There seems to be a definite pall cast over just about everything that I'm eating. I'll be so looking forward to something, but there's just this little nasty edge to everything now. My cherry pineapple popsicles don't have that, but the savory foods that I enjoy just don't taste quite right anymore.

June 25, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Interesting question @A MyCOPDTeam Member! I've wondered the same thing. I take so meds for different ailments in addition to COPD that it is hard to pin down. If you find an answer let us know. hugs...

June 20, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chicago, IL