Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Meadville, PA
June 26, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Deb
Does the dupexint seem to be working for you? I have been on it 2 months now I seem to have a little better breathing .

September 2, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I didn't have any either. I get my 2nd injection this Friday. I hope we both have great results with the dupexent 🙂

July 28, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

None at all! Just got my 2nd injection, no miracle as of yet lol

July 22, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Waiting for my first injection . Did you have any side effects

July 10, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Please let me know how it helps you.
What stage of COPD. Are you

July 8, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lowman, NY