Answer Summary
Members responded warmly to someone struggling with the idea of going out in public with oxygen, sharing that initial embarrassment is very... Read more
@A MyCOPDTeam Member., for the most part people ignore you and your oxygen concentrator. People have their own agenda and your not part of it. So go out and have fun. What you will find that most people will help you out more often
@A MyCOPDTeam Member.
With doing something new, there is always an apprehension. Everything is like that. The key is to just go do it regardless of how you feel. After doing it for a week, you will get used to your new routine and you won’t feel so self conscious.
I've used a POC outside the house since Jan. 2022. Beats dragging those green tanks around. I was able to work for a couple more years that way, too.
Good word JohnnyO!
Well, I'm sticking with my tanks now