I just started injections of dupixent for copd had 2 shots you get 2 injections a month
look it up .I'm not sure yet how it's working like I said I have only had 2 injections.
August 2, 2025
While most COPD medications are taken through inhalers or oral medications, some treatments may require injections, particularly during flare-ups. Corticosteroids like prednisone might be given as injections in hospital settings during severe COPD exacerbations.
It's important to note that injection treatments should only Show Full Answer
While most COPD medications are taken through inhalers or oral medications, some treatments may require injections, particularly during flare-ups. Corticosteroids like prednisone might be given as injections in hospital settings during severe COPD exacerbations.
It's important to note that injection treatments should only be administered under proper medical supervision. The specific type of injection would depend on your individual condition and treatment plan.
Always discuss any new treatment options with your pulmonologist, who can determine if injectable medications would be appropriate for your specific situation. They can explain the potential benefits and risks based on your individual case.
July 25, 2025
Thanks , My Pulmonologist said not 4me…I’m trying to hold out for the stem cells at this point. Hope I’ll be able to get them….I just constantly pray for a better way 🙏🏾
September 3, 2025