Using a brush made for body washing works ans before dryimg iff when u get out of the dhower use a lotion made from diabetics its rich and thick bathing every other day and using lotion while wet and applying it at nihht after washing ur hands well should take care of this. I also take vitamin E and hylaronic acid both have gotten rid of thr shedding but dioigent showering and using a body brish along with aopkyimg a good thick lotion and reusing it nightky will help. I wish you the very best and th is copd thing is horrible i have been a smoker for 60 urs i just cant totally stop. ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Kindest
MELa
Funny this just happened to me a few weeks ago I dry rubbed with a shower brush took a shower with almond oil and ivory bar soap stepped out soaking wet and added almond oil all
Over arms n legs it helped so much I also dry brush before every shower now! I read “eat right for ur blood
Type “
and almond oil is supposed to be used with type A+ has anyone else had any experience reading the book and putting into
Practice what it recommends?
Kindest
Mela
People with COPD often experience skin changes due to inflammation throughout the body that can affect skin health. Research shows that COPD patients typically have higher skin temperature and changes in the skin barrier that affect the skin's ability to maintain moisture. This can lead to dry, irritated, and thinning skin.
Show Full AnswerI can relate! Thought I had dandruff & after reading on it decided it was just dry skin. The itching can drive you crazy! I found a soothing shampoo & conditioner & also a spray that works well in between washing my hair. Bondi-Boost is the brand, they have a website. Then of course using lotions on the skin.
I’ll try that thanks for the tip
What is the book called please