Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
November 5, 2025
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member I'm trying to start a group for posts like these for people who use 02 24/7 this is just the kind of info we all need!

November 7, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Michael is telling you a good thing, could be heart related as well. I went to see a cardiologist to make sure it was all lung, she said no heart involvement.

November 14, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

If your on oxygen and still having that feeling you need to get with your pulmonologist and see if it is your about of oxygen or your lungs that is causing the issue. It may be heart related. I was sent to a cardiologist because it was not a lung issue. come to find out I had a 95% blockage in one of my arteries. So go get tested, something is not right.
What stage are you? You have only had this for 3 years shouldn't be having those kind of issues on oxygen.

November 10, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I agree. Please start a group!

November 9, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes please do start a group!!

November 7, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Oaklyn, NJ

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
ontario,canada