Thank you Michael. Hope you’re feeling well. I googled COPD and humidifier’s yesterday and there was about 6 to 8 Humidifiers they centered on that were COPD friendly. I’ll reach them best I can, but need to get one this week. Arthur
Thanks so much Jean. I was diagnosed with COPD a year ago. Only had 30% humidity last night, had problem with dry throat and sever dry mouth. Have never had an exasperation, trying not to. Thanks again.
I have two portable or room humidifiers. One each in the livingroom and bedroom. Brands are Levoit and Blueair. I have a subscription to Consumer Reports online which had a great deal of research on room humidifiers. Blueair was highly rated. The subscription is not very costly and worth it. My humidity level is 50% which is a good level for me. I also have extremely dry skin so that is another benefit in using a humidifier.
I use a cool air humidifier and put distilled water in it so not as much cleaning.
I use cool mist ultrasonic humidifiers