I think many doctors would be thrilled if I had a blood pressure reading like that @A MyCOPDTeam Member! Like @A MyCOPDTeam Member said, if you aren't experiencing any adverse effects, I wouldn't worry about it either, but it would be a great idea to talk to your doctor about it anyway. On the rare occasions mine drops too low, I drink a cup of coffee for the caffeine. Caffeine is a stimulant and should help bring it back up again for a while. But that is only a temporary fix. Good luck with that and I do advise talking with your doctor. Chris
January 7, 2026
helo lonnie i dont know much about high or low blood bpressure im on blood thinners , but an old nurse told me to cut out salt which i did and its now managable, any ways just thout id wish you and yours a happy and healthy new year
brian
I have no special knowledge or advice, but my husband's b/p was dropping and the doctor said he needed more sodium, so he was given a supplement. He does NOT have copd. Just a thought.
I am a retired RN and wanted to tell you that unless you are experiencing adverse symptoms, such as dizziness, I wouldn’t worry about that BP at all. My BP was 90/60 for many years when I was young and skinny. Gaining weight has a lot to do with it.
How can low blood pressure be managed when living with COPD and diabetes?
Managing low blood pressure alongside COPD requires a careful approach that supports overall health without worsening breathing symptoms. Here are some strategies that may help:
Focus on Nutrition
A well-balanced diet is essential for maintaining Show Full Answer