Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Phila, PA
January 11
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member, I've been using it for over a year and it really does help me a lot. It delays my need for albuterol puffer or Duoneb for the nebulizer until mid afternoon on most days.

January 11
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been using it for the last five months, and I am doing fantastic. I call by it my miracle drug.

January 11
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you!

January 27
A MyCOPDTeam Member

thank you..

January 11
A MyCOPDTeam Member

thank you..

January 11

Related Questions

View All