Answer Summary
Members shared creative solutions for staying warm during power outages while on supplemental oxygen, with the most common approaches being... Read more
Thank you, around 5 yrs. back my beard was 18 inches long, I do miss it! Took me a little over a year and a half. I'm now at that stage of unruly hair stage the hardest stage to get through, lol! But hang in there it is worth it. Breathe well, my Friend!
I have 5 little Jackery's, plus 2 Goal Zero's a 3,000 and 1,000 watt, and a Eco flow 750 watt.
The large 3,000 Goal Zero was free from SCE. Plus, I have 3 different portable solar panels with a total of 500 watts.
So, whether it's cold or hot the battery backups with multiple fans for in the summer and with heating vest and pads We can stay warm in the winter. We have put together a number of things in case of power outages, or water and gas shut offs. Doesn't matter what happens we will be fine, as long as it's not permanent.
@A MyCOPDTeam Member Nice beard! I’m working on one myself.
Breathe easy young feller!
We have natural gas heat in our home and have the thermostat set at 70. But we also use other things to keep ourselves warm. Some items listed below. I use the LotFancy reusable hand warmers on my neck and one of them keep me real warm along with the Bedsure Heating pad. Sometimes we turn on the space heaters. We have many different ways to keep warm, these are just a few.
https://tinyl.co/4FhH
https://tinyl.co/4FhI
https://tinyl.co/4FhJ
https://tinyl.co/4FhK
Mine is a gas furnace with central heating vents. I have a fireplace, but haven't used it for many years. I have my oxygen placed on the tile hearth, which always makes for comments like "do you use that fireplace?" No. (Duh) Lol