My doctor prescribed this medicine to me 3 months ago along with the Breztri that I take 2 puffs twice a day. I believe the medicine has helped me alot. I'm able to take a shower now without giving out of breath.
March 1
Hi Danaelkard thanks for answering my message I’m waiting for it to be delivered did you have any side effects..Connie
March 2
No, I haven't had any side effects.
March 3
Has anyone tried the medication Ohtuvayre for COPD?
Ohtuvayre (ensifentrine) is a newer COPD medication that you inhale daily to help prevent symptoms. It's a type of drug called a PDE3/PDE4 inhibitor, which works by relaxing your airways and reducing inflammation.
Since it's a relatively new treatment option, you might Show Full Answer
Has anyone tried the medication Ohtuvayre for COPD?
Ohtuvayre (ensifentrine) is a newer COPD medication that you inhale daily to help prevent symptoms. It's a type of drug called a PDE3/PDE4 inhibitor, which works by relaxing your airways and reducing inflammation.
Since it's a relatively new treatment option, you might not find as many people who have personal experience with it yet. However, it's been approved as a maintenance medication for COPD.
Common side effects that have been reported include:
* Back pain
* High blood pressure
* Urinary tract infection
* Diarrhea
If you're considering Ohtuvayre or have questions about whether it might be right for you, it's worth having a conversation with your healthcare provider. They can help you understand how it might fit into your current treatment plan and whether it could be beneficial based on your specific situation.
Have you been prescribed Ohtuvayre, or are you exploring it as a potential option?
February 28