Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

good option for me. I was wondering if anyone on here is on the hospice and how you like it thanks so much.

March 2
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Lol....we ain't no dummies!

March 2
A MyCOPDTeam Member

They push hospice these days. So only do it if it benefits you. Hugs🩷

March 2
A MyCOPDTeam Member

If and when I do use it, I would rather go on Home Hospice care. Some on-site hospice facilities are fantastic, so I would go, but I'd rather stay at home if possible.

March 2
A MyCOPDTeam Member

“This ain’t my first rodeo”…watched my grandpa go through it

March 4
A MyCOPDTeam Member

True…the fine print! @A MyCOPDTeam Member

March 2

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Vallejo, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Largo, FL