My druggist suggested "Option + brand" Nasal + Sinus Decongestant Relief Caplets. They work great with just one per day and no prescription required. Cost about $8. for 24 tablets.
Me too @A MyCOPDTeam Member. Really aggravating. I keep a tissue in my pocket all the time. Sometimes I forget and it ends up shredded all over my clothes in the washing machine. UGH!!! I've forgotten which one, but one of my meds can cause this. Can't remember if it is a nebulized one or a puffer.
I, too, have that issue. My dr. prescribed a nasal spray--Ipratropium Bromide nasal spray and it does help me.
What helps with nasal drip that happens at inconvenient times?
Unfortunately, there isn't a specific "cure" mentioned in the available information about managing nasal drip with COPD. However, there are some general strategies that might help:
Staying well-hydrated can help thin mucus and secretions. Drinking plenty of Show Full Answer
Can’t remember the name of it, but there’s a nasal spray from the doctor that will stop that