Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Nevada, MO
April 7
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

To get back to the question at hand here...
I have never heard of them called "infusers". I am assuming you're talking about the tinctures? In the dark bottles with droppers. [Nothing you inhale.]

I drink a tea made from the leaves, one or two cups a day. it helps lesson the about of mucus I have and also has lessoned my coughing some. I have also used it in tincture fore when I am out of the tea. I just put dropper full in my coffee or just under my tongue.

*** It is always advised to discus with your doctor about any and all supplements and vitamins you are taking to beside it dose not affect any medications you are taking.

April 9
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Think nothing of it @A MyCOPDTeam Member. I frequently reread what I wrote and get a real kick out of some of the things that come out of my mouth after it's too late to change it. We all make mistakes at one time or another and it's no big deal. I hope you are having a good day today and don't have too many horses to shoe! Take care. Hugs, Chris

April 8
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks for the info on the editing our comments @A MyCOPDTeam Member; I never knew that, obviously.😁 Hugs, Chris

April 10
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Well @A MyCOPDTeam Member I hope for the best for your horse to win!! Hugs, Chris

April 8
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I just re read what I wrote I don't know where the word old came from I guess I hit the wrong thing somewhere πŸ˜•

April 8

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Champaign, IL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Calgary, AB