Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
April 13
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Have had no experience with this treatment but wanted you to know that we hear you and hope this may be a good thing for you.

April 14
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'm also on oxygen

April 13
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I had my valves done in 2024 which collapsed the bad parts of the lungs. I Started my infusions for alpha deficiency 1 last year which slows the progression of your disease down it puts the protein back in your liver. Your liver has a lot to do with your lungs it's a protein that is lost when you have COPD Now my pulmonary doctors (because I have 2 pulmonary doctors) are putting me on the dupixent injections which I haven't started yet I go to my doctor on Friday to get my first shot and I will be taking them every 2 weeks This is why I asked has anybody tried the dupixent yet

April 15 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hello @ TinaSaylor I have eight valves/ yea a big difference I haven’t had the injection dupixent ye tbut I’m getting the other injection instead of duxpixent …because it has too many side effects for me it had my anxiety shooting the moon before I even tried it…so I never tried that one I opted out to try nucalus the one that is Mainly for COPD this one is only once a month

April 24 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Same here! I was put on oxygenator this time last year 24 /7, was put on Dupixent last weds. So only one injection so far. My pulmonologist said I may feel something anywhere from 2 week -6 weeks
Did you see any difference with the valve (how many)?
Was denied a lung transplant because I’m too small, my BMI

April 24

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
madison.wi

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Augusta, ME

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
brucejoel@msn.com