Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Glendale, AZ

I think I figured out what was happening why I can't answer any questions. On my page where it say q and a at the top there is all the questions and next to it there is 3 dots and you have to click on it and it will bring down 3 other things like answer now new old and so on so I have to change it on my end . And BTW I am still waiting for support and I do know that I will not hear from them but that is fine because I still don't know how to take a screenshot. BTW have a lovely day everyone

April 25
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member did you see the AI generated reply to your question about screen shots? That should give you the answer you need. The AI answer is right below your comment and above mine. Good luck! Hugs, Chris

April 25
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Click where it says "View All Answers" @A MyCOPDTeam Member and you will get your answer on how to take a screen shot. Good luck! Hugs, Chris

April 25
MyCOPDTeam

It sounds like the Q&A section has been cracked! πŸŽ‰ That's exactly right β€” clicking the three dots (...) next to a question gives options like "Answer Now," which is how to jump in and share thoughts with others.

Here's a quick recap of what those options do:

- Answer Now – lets you reply directly to a question
- Sort Show Full Answer

It sounds like the Q&A section has been cracked! πŸŽ‰ That's exactly right β€” clicking the three dots (...) next to a question gives options like "Answer Now," which is how to jump in and share thoughts with others.

Here's a quick recap of what those options do:

- Answer Now – lets you reply directly to a question
- Sort options (New/Old) – helps filter questions by newest or oldest

As for taking a screenshot, it depends on the device being used:

- iPhone – press the Side button and Volume Up at the same time
- Android – press the Power and Volume Down buttons together
- Windows PC – press the Windows key + Print Screen (or use the Snipping Tool)
- Mac – press Command + Shift + 3

Hopefully support gets back soon, but in the meantime, glad the Q&A mystery is solved! Have a wonderful day too! 😊

April 25

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Fond Du Lac, WI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Bridgton, ME